- [Preprint] Transport and Equilibrium in Non-Conservative Systems, with L. Chayes. To appear in Advances in Differential Equations.
- On the Rate of Convergence for Critical Crossing Probabilities, with I. Binder and L. Chayes.
Ann. Inst. H. Poincare Probab. Statist. 51, no. 2, 672-715 (2015).
- Hamiltonian ODE's on a Space of Deficient Measures, with L. Chayes and W. Gangbo.
Communications in Mathematical Sciences, 11, no. 1, 1-31 (2013).
- [UCLA Thesis] Critical Percolation, Universality, and SLE$_6$ [UCLA Thesis]
- On Convergence to SLE$_6$ I:
Conformal Invariance for Certain Models of the Bond-Triangular Type and
On Convergence to SLE$_6$ II:
Discrete Approximations and Extraction of Cardy's Formula for General Domains, with I. Binder and L. Chayes.
Journal of Statistical Physics 141, no. 2, 359-408 (2010).
- Cardy's Formula for Certain Models of the Bond-Triangular Type,
with L. Chayes.
Reviews in Mathematical Physics 19, no. 5, 511-565 (2007).
- Random Cluster Models on the Triangular Lattice, with L. Chayes.
Journal of Statistical Physics 122, no. 4, 647-670 (2006).